The new order of COVID-19 pandemic is demanding more HIV-related service among the risk groups. In this regards, the Estonian Network of People Living with HIV (EHPV) is arranging a new initiative “Checkpoint MSM EHPV”, which will provide services to men who have sex with men(MSM).
The main goals of Checkpoint MSM EHPV are:
1. Increase MSM access to counseling, testing, and treatment as well as mental and social assistance.
2. Increase MSM awareness of HIV, its treatment and other sexually transmitted diseases.
3. Contribute to preventing new HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases among MSM in Estonia.
4. Increase MSM awareness about PrEP and PEP.
5. Develop cooperation between state and local government, non-governmental organizations to fight stigma and discrimination towards MSM and PLHIV and reduce the consequences of HIV and other STIs.
In Checkpoint MSM EHPV there is access for free condoms, lubricants, HIV self-test kits, as well as information about any topic related to men’s health. Also, our experts will help you to find answers to your questions at our thematic meetings.
Checkpoint MSM EHPV is a volunteer initiative where everyone can share their experiences in safe and friendly atmosphere. In our center, everyone could find help – anonymously and free of charge from Monday to Saturday. The center will open its doors on May 18, immediately after the removal of quarantine.
For additional information contact:
+372 5870 6070 (Latsin), +372 5918 4194 (Deniss), +372 5781 6023 (Sagib)
Tallinn, Rävala pst. 8-1014